Friday, February 29, 2008

Craftiness

I am in a crafty mood. I just got a shipment of supplies for new crafty projects. I purchased 500 feet of 550lb test cord. This stuff is really nifty, and I'm going to make all sorts of crap out of it. First of I'm going to make bracelets, and lanyards and shit. Much like the stuff found on this guy's blog.

I'll take lots of pictures and put them up, because I got a new memory card for my camera. It was on sale for 10 bucks.

Which reminds me, there are quite a few projects I've done recently that I don't have pics of. If any of my readers have a picture of my crafts I invite them to please share so I can post them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shall try and take some photos of the hat and bracelet. Have you perfected your amigurumi's yet? I would like to invest in some. Perhaps you could make me a little amigurumi sheep or pig?