Tuesday, February 5, 2008

more complaints.

So I've decided that being in charge of people is stupid.

At work I'm in charge of what tasks people should be doing. For example, if theres a lot of calls coming in, I put people on the phones. Well we have a limited number of people who can do the phones and on busy days I may need everyone who is capable to be on the phones. So you will understand why I am very upset at this one fellow who kept getting off the phones when I told him to work the phones. He did this not once not twice, but five times. He would get on the phones then after a while he'd stop, he'd just stop. Now, I know why he isn't doing what I tell him to, it's because he thinks he should have gotten the job instead of me, he thinks he knows the job and what needs done better than me. He is, for lack of a better word, WRONG. He couldn't work his way out of a wet paper sack. If he continues to be insubordinate I am going to call up the supervisor on his day off and tell him to tell this guy over the phone to get back to work...imagine how not happy about that the supervisor will be. I may not have any disciplinary authority, but our supervisor sure does, and being bothered like that on a day off would sure as hell piss me off.

Grar, anyway...the job isn't all that bad. I just wanted to vent about that one little thing.

1 comment:

Flynn said...

I have one of those too...