Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wishlist

I've been oogling many things on the interwebs recently and I thought I'd show pretty pictures of them to my patients. The biggest oogle is the computer I may be buying in a month or two.

I will be buying either this little black Macbook

Refurbished MacBook 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - Black

13.3-inch glossy widescreen display
1GB memory
160GB hard drive
8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)



Or this iMac

Refurbished iMac 20-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

20-inch glossy widescreen display
1GB memory
320GB hard drive
8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory
Built-in iSight Camera



They both cost about the same, but I'm leaning towards the iMac, because I'd have to buy a bigger monitor for the Macbook. No matter which one I get I'll get another gig of ram.


The next set of nifty "I wannits" are in the jewelry category. I'm going to be getting the large holes in my ears back so I'll need some new jewelry for that. Consequently Linus will probably get the rest of my 2 gauge jewelry if he wants it. I will be moving up to 00 gauge and these are the two pieces of jewelry I'd like to start with.


these are nice clear silicone tunnels, much like the tunnels I have now except clear. They are soft and easy to wear and will make stretching easier.






The other pair is also like one I already own, only bigger.














My next I don't really need it but I am probably going to buy it...A big damn knife.











What do you think of my useless consumer list?






4 comments:

Flynn said...

The Macs are hawt, and the Ka-Bar is super handy. I mine.

Might I suggest getting the white MacBook with the super drive and then letting your local R&D dept upgrade it ;)

Unknown said...

I think I'd go for the iMac. You don't really have desperate need for a laptop anymore.
Wishlist's with pictures are the way to go. Gives clear indication of what you want!
And useless humungous knives are always handy. You'll never know when you'll need a machete to chop an anaconda's head off.

miss kt said...

ooh i like the wish list lol

i reckon the imac, cos it sounds more like what you're after - but i have to say i love my macbook a lot

Linus said...

Any Mac rocks. Why choose? Get a Macbook AND an iMac. You're wishing here, right?

Also - Ka-Bar is sweet, but take a look at the CK Dragon made my CRKT. Damn. I want one.