Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sushi

I have a pretty nifty discovery to share. The Teriyaki Bowl has expanded their sushi menu and now has fresh sushi, as opposed to pre made sushi. They also added miso soup as an option. The prices are not the lowest, but they are very reasonable considering the quality. Of course they still have the teriyaki bowls which are mounds of food for very affordable prices. They really impressed me tonight, they threw in free miso because we got more than 2 varieties of sushi and they even made us a complimentary roll. Obviously since I'm blogging it I was very impressed with everything.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray Teriyaki Bowl! Yum yum. When we want cheaper sushi we'll go there and when we want super sushi we'll go to Sushi Boat. Have you been there? DELICIOUS!

Modig said...

I went to the Teriyaki Bowl, once, back in high school. I was not impressed. Perhaps they would be worth looking into again after all these years?

If you want *really* good sushi, I recommend The Sushi Boat where the old Corona Village use to be.

Flynn said...

Sushi is the shiznit, or whatever witty z related term of approval the kids use these days... The new place in Laramie gave us some free stuff for mixing up our order the last... two... times we went. They are lucky ALL of their food is really good.