Sunday, January 27, 2008

Goggles


Yesterday my prescription goggles came in. They are pretty fantastic. I will want to make a strap to go around the back of my head so they cant fly off, other than that they look great for handball. They were quite inexpensive too. A mere 45 bucks is all I had to drop on them. Here they are pictured with a sunshade, but it's removable and in all likelihood I wont need it indoors.

In case you read this Flynn I got these through zennioptical.com. Theres also a blue and yellow version of this pair. I wouldn't recommend the all black version, the edges of the lenses look sharp, whereas the ones I got have nice round edges.

1 comment:

Linus said...

Those look slick! As soon as I recover from the plague I have contracted, we'll have to give them a test run...