Wednesday, January 9, 2008

lack of pictures.

For x-mas I made lots of cool hats and things for the flock...unfortunately I have no pictures to show you fine folks. So I guess I'll just give a brief description of the goodies.

For the Black Pope I made THE MIGHTY MITER! Which is a pope hat beanie!

For Teh Squid I made a GIR hoodie.

For Flynn I made a hair SWOOSH hat.

For Mark I made a harlequin santa hat/scarf

For Vanilla fresh I made a nice scarf

For the bride von V-fresh I made a lovely red and black oriental hat.

For Tessa I'm making a belated kitty hat.

I may have a chance to post pics of these things later if I can get them from the unholy see.

1 comment:

Flynn said...

Bah jumping the gun :P

We (the Pope and I) are updating our creator photos with our fancy new head gear.

The hats are super cool, thanks again mate!