Saturday, May 2, 2009

I got up today, with the intention of hemming a friend's skirt, heading off to Laramie, seeing that friend's research presentation, and coming back to Cheyenne. It started off as planned. I got out of bed and began to hem the skirt. After the skirt was done I showered and got ready to go to Laramie. I fueled up my car at a gas station right by the exit and then headed off. About half of the way there I realized I had left the skirt by the door at home, but did not have time to go back and get it. I arrived in Laramie and watched my friend Rose give a nice presentation on her memoir project. After that I went to a late lunch/early dinner with Rose and my friend Brittanny(who was also at the presentation), and our friend Anna. We had loads of fun and I was so happy to see all of them. Afterwards Anna and Rose went to make some roommate arrangements and Britt and I went to hang out and prepare for Dram Prom. I went with Britt to the Dram Prom for a little while and then made my way back to Cheyenne. I forgot to mention that both the drive to Laramie and the drive back were through some wonderfuly shitty weather, such as fog, rain, snow and wind. At the end of it all I made it home to my lovely wife, and reflected here about my day's adventure.

No comments: