Sunday, May 31, 2009

Slow Start.

Today did not start off good, it did not start off bad. It had trouble starting off at all.

I woke up later than I had planned, due to the weeks lack of sleep. I left for Laramie and soon after I got there found out that I couldn't hang out with the Black Pope, since he was under the weather and sorely in need of a nap. I found out my parents were also taking the afternoon to nap, and I couldn't really get a hold of anyone else. So, I ended up meandering around Laramie for about 2-3 hours trying to occupy my time. I stopped by the good ol' Hastings and the Bead Shop downtown. I also checked out the new UW library building, it looks snazzy. After a few hours HSPB says he is feeling refreshed so I head on over and hang out at his place for most of the afternoon. It was great to shoot the breeze and just spend time with him, Les Fleur, Gina, and their sister. As an added bonus I got to share some of HSBP's workout material and Fleur fed us yummy rice puddings.

After dinner at the Flock Hall I went to visit my parents real quick. They were having dinner next door with my Grandpa. We chatted for just a little bit and then I went to JJ's bar to see my friend Will DJ. It was great fun, he did a whole bunch of 80's mixes and I even convinced my Bunny to come and dance a little. I found out that Will and his wife Tanya are having a baby and that it's due very soon, yay me for being out of the loop. After the show we four went to Shari's and had some food and talked for a while to wind down the evening.

Finally Bunny and I came home to Cheyenne and my story ends. Slow start, happy ending.

1 comment:

Linus said...

It was great to see you - I hope your school schedule will allow you to come over and hang out more often. :)