Thursday, March 6, 2008

I did it. I bought it. I made a purchase of a Mac. In the end I went with a little white one. I, obviously, would have preferred a black one or a silver one, but this has all I really need. I will of course be getting more ram and a bigger screen, but even with those extras this one will cost less than the next best alternative, by about 300 dollars. So, in the end, I feel I made a good choice. I will have to figure out how to get my info from this computer to the new one, though. In addition, I'll have to get software installed again and learn how to use a different operating system. That just comes with the territory getting a new computer.

5 comments:

Tessa K. said...

congratulations, and welcome to the right side...
=)

Flynn said...

Don't worry Doc, I can transfer your files, and set you up... nice and easy...

Unknown said...

Congratulations! *^_^*

Bunny said...

Here I am, still using Windows... I feel like some kind of black sheep. ^^;

Modig said...

There may be some growing pains moving to OSX, but with a little time, you will be glad you made the switch, and you will NEVER go back.

Welcome Dok!