Thursday, August 16, 2007

Tomorrow my hair will be blue. I will post some pictures of it!

Now that I've got that out of the way I can move on to more serious business.

While enjoying a lovely evening at Flock hall, we hit briefly upon the topic of hats. Truth be told I have never had much luck with warm weather hats, baseball caps, bucket hats, fedoras, driving caps...I never could find one I felt particularly cool in. On the other hand, I have had nothing but luck with winter hats. Beanies, stocking caps, and especially my own home made hats, all sit upon my head with that warm fuzzy love feeling. Long story short; I am fascinated with the idea of hats.

So to that effect I am giving my patients some Doktor's Orders!

I want each of you to send me links to a picture of your favorite kind of hat! It doesn't matter if you've ever had one, or if you think it would look good on you, I just want to see what hat you find the most interesting. If you don't do as your Doktor prescribes I'm afraid I can't guarantee your health and well being. So, sorry.

Happy hat hunting folks!

2 comments:

Linus said...

I used to have one of these that looked pretty good on me... 'cept mine was navy blue.

MightyMightyMax said...

I've always liked Choda Boy's hat (helmet?):

http://www.kuzui.co.jp/production/images/img_orgazmo.jpg