Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm not ever sure what to do with my hair. Every couple of months my hair gets longer, and then the urge to shave it all off comes. The last time I did that, I said to myself that I would like to grow it out long again, but now I'm not so sure, for now it feels like I can't do anything with it to make it look alright. So, I thought I'd put it out to all of you fine folks for another opinion pole. Here are a few pics to give you an idea of what I look like with no, short, med and long hair.

On the right, between the divine squid and the ever lovely Becky and Max, you can see an excellent example of me without hair.
















This is me with short, bleached hair.















Here I am with med black hair.
















and heres me with long hair, kinda undercut in the back.

4 comments:

Flynn said...

... you are soooo Emo in the last picture it makes me want to find the nearest kid with black nail polish and cut him...

Back on topic, I would keep your hair at the length it is at now. That kind of short urban-messy fits your tenancy to be better dressed. [old jazz guy voice]All about the style daddy-O

Linus said...

I vote for short but not shaved - any color, really.

MightyMightyMax said...

Personally, I think you look best with the short blond hair, but the med black could be interesting too.

miss kt said...

anything but the medium!! overall the short but not shaved is probably best, any color seems to work!