Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I proposed today

Just about half an hour ago I proposed marriage to my love Erin Colleen Anderson.

Here's how it went down. Erin was at CoalCreek Coffee, playing Go, when I came to see her. My pretense was that I would like to have lunch with her while she was there. While there I slipped a camera to my friend Will, who introduced Erin and I. I also pulled out my laptop and surfed a little, with the intent of leaving it open and suggesting she check out the newest Black Vatican. Little did she know that I had been conspiring with Flynn of the BV to have a version of me drawn up in comic form. The comic me is on my knee with ring in hand and a word bubble with a little question mark in it. As soon as she started looking up the comic I knelt down beside her and got the ring ready. As soon as she looked over the comic I held up the ring and asked her if she would marry me.

Here's what it looked like

6 comments:

Cerus said...

Congratulations! I wish the best to both of you.

Mayren said...

That's sooo awesome! Congrats!

Big Gay Jim said...

Congrats, and for the record, recording the proposal is BRILLIANT. I think the best part might be the "it's recording, right?" Way to go kids. :)

CorianderDragon said...

That is the sweetest thing ever :)

CorianderDragon said...

That is the sweetest thing EVER!!! :)

Crow Jane said...

Awwww, shit, I almost cried! Congrats!