Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm glad I didn't get into dental hygiene school on the first go around.

That statement may sound odd to those of you who have heard me bitch about not getting in, but let me explain.

Because I didn't get in this year I had to get a job. I'm loving full time employment even if I don't like being at work.

Because I'm no longer in school I had to move out from the basement apartment at my parents house. I am loving the freedom of having my own place.

Because I didn't get in this year I will be around Laramie at least until next December. I get to see all of my friends and hang out with them for a while longer--that means you flock hall.

Also, since I wont be leaving laramie just yet I don't have to try and deal with a long distance relationship.

So you see it's really not that bad, silver lining and all that jazz.

Well thats all for now, I just thought I really ought to post something to get back in the habit. Now I'm going to go fashion some black vatican fan gear for flynn and linus.

2 comments:

Flynn said...

Living on your own... Long distance relationship...

Eh?

Linus said...

Glad you are happy. I too was pissed about not getting into the grad program I wanted, but it has turned out to be an excellent thing for me as well. Like the old Zen Masters always try to tell us, "everything is as it should be."
:)