Thursday, June 28, 2007

I would like some feedback from my patients

I have recently found a place to purchase some very inexpensive glasses.--zennioptical.com-- I'm gonna get a new pair, but as many know I am totally indecisive.

Here's a few of my top choices, I think I'd like to go with black frames on whichever one I go with. Heres a selection of frame styles I like. Let me know what you think.

This is an inexpensive rounded pair. For the price I gotta say they're appealing.









This pair offers a simple square shape.









This pair is also squarish, but with that emo thick plastic feel to it.







Another round pair, this one actually has springs in the temples.










This is a lovely pair that boasts 180 degree swing spring hinges.












This pair caught my eyes with its interesting temple design.








This pair is almost perfectly round.










These hingeless frames I would actually go with clear, and a rounder lens style.








These frames have a unique style to them.









These ones have small round lenses and bendable ear pieces.












Well I'd love to hear what you think.

6 comments:

Linus said...

I like the ones with the decorative temples, and the bendy ones too... but the real test is seeing them on you. Not really helpful am I?

Flynn said...

The second one down, or the one with the temple springs. I know some of the others are more... distinctive... but there is a reason you took out the ear plugs eh.

Squid said...

:) I think out of all of those my favorite is the black pair with the rimless top. Teh sexy-ness!

Mayren said...

honestly i don't see how anyone can help you with this decision based solely on the pictures of the glasses. We would need a picture of your face as well in order to see what style best suits your eyes and shape.
This method you are currently using is literally like "the blind leading the blind" to be cliche'.

In absence of any point of reference I would of course have to vote for the "Thick Emo Frames".
The reasoning for this choice is because Linus seems to feel strongly about those too. :)

Teh Dr. said...

Ah, Mayren makes a good point. I assumed most people who read my blog would have known me long enough to see me in both round and square glasses. I will have to post a picture or two of myself for those who haven't really been exposed to me .

Mandyfish said...

I would avoid the really square ones (your face is too square for them to work) and the really round ones. You'll look like Harry Potter. While he's cool and all, do you really want your everyday eyewear to look like the knockoffs all the kidlets will be wearing again in a couple weeks?

I'd go with the bendy springs (if nothing else you can learn to use them a catapults) or the ones with the cool sides.